Terms & Conditions
Welcome To Saanjh India E-Store
- The terms and conditions on this page & throughout our website govern your use of this website;
- If you disagree with the terms and conditions throughout our website or any part of the terms and conditions throughout our website, you must not use this website.
- By accessing or using this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Use Of Products Sold On This Website
- The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
License To Use The Website
- Unless otherwise stated, Saanjh India and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- NOT republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- NOT sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- NOT show any material from the website in public;
- NOT reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- NOT edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- NOT redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and
expressly made available for redistribution.
- NOT use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- NOT use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- NOT conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without SAANJH INDIA’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial
- NOT use this website for any purposes related to marketing without SAANJH INDIA’s express written consent.
Accuracy Of Information
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the website. However, except to the extent implied by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Saanjh India reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Saanjh India’s discretion.
- If Saanjh India provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Saanjh India may disable your user ID and password in Saanjh India’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Third Party Links
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Saanjh India’s online store website. Links appearing on this website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier.
- You linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under
applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this
- You hereby indemnify SAANJH INDIA and undertake to keep SAANJH INDIA indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by SAANJH INDIA to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of SAANJH INDIA’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by SAANJH INDIA arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions
- Without prejudice to SAANJH INDIA’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, SAANJH INDIA may take such action as SAANJH INDIA deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- SAANJH INDIA may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with SAANJH INDIA’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will
continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- These terms and conditions, together with documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and SAANJH INDIA in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law And Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with
Indian Laws & any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai High Court, Maharashtra.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email or written notice to us for notices of infringement and provide the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; (ii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on the website; (iii) your address, telephone number and email address to email@example.com
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such un-enforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer & Variation:
- All policies are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website and providing notice of such change.
- Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions.
- We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions.
- You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
- In case of any conflict, Terms & Conditions & Policies mentioned through our website would prevail.