Who We are:
- Saanjh India is a trademark brand of SKV Craft LLP, registered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Our website address is https://saanjhindia.com
- At Saanjh India, we respect and take our customers privacy very seriously.
- We won’t share your email address with other companies. Saanjh India’s website – https://saanjhindia.com servers use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology. This encryption provides the best possible protection from unauthorized parties accessing any information you send to us.
- If, for any reason, you are unsure about the personal details and account information we are holding in your name, please contact our customer service team they will happily review your file and update the records if required.
- You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, this information can be checked and reviewed online once you have signed in.
What Personal Data Do We Collect & Why We Collect It
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- We will use your name in order to customise all our communications sent to You.
- Your E-mail address will be used to communicate the following:
- All Service related messages including but not limited to confirmation of: (a) your order(s); (b) cancellation and refund requests; or (c) return or exchange requests;
- Promotional messages regarding the Services and/or Products offered by saanjhindia.com from time to time; and
- Any other communication that we wish to send to You in relation to the Portal.
- Your Phone number will be an alternative method to contact You either via SMS and/or Whatsapp, for communicating any Service related messages. We will share your phone number with the third party carrier in order to facilitate a seamless delivery experience.
- In order to improve the quality of Our Portal and/or the Services we may ask You to provide us with information regarding Your experiences on our portal. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- To track your usage of the Services;
- To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Services;
- To improve the security of the Services;’
- To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery; and
- We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you for example, once you place an order, we shall have to share your name, address & contact information with our shipping partner for the fulfilment of the order.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make a website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
- These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (IP information is collected only during payment), browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- We may use third party cookies, such as buttons to track visitor behaviour (which may include, but not be limited to: (a) Buttons clicked; (b) scroll distance on a page; (c) number of visits for each page etc. to tailor the experience of the user wherever possible. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Who On Our Team Has Access
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in our home jurisdiction for fulfilment of orders.
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION:
1. THE COMPANY DOES NOT SELL, TRADE, OR RENT OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR YOUR SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY. HOWEVER, THE COMPANY CANNOT FULLY ENSURE THAT SUCH INFORMATION WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAY BE LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THE GOVERNMENT OR THIRD PARTIES UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, THIRD PARTIES MAY CIRCUMVENT THE COMPANY’S SECURITY MEASURES TO UNLAWFULLY INTERCEPT OR ACCESS TRANSMISSIONS OR PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS, OR AN ERROR MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PORTAL. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT THE COMPANY NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE OR RESOLVE POSSIBLE PROBLEMS OR INQUIRIES, WE MAY, AND YOU AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO, DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
2. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND WHEN WE BELIEVE, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION THAT DISCLOSURE IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS, PROTECT SOMEONE FROM INJURY AND/OR TO COMPLY WITH A JUDICIAL PROCEEDING, COURT ORDER, OR LEGAL PROCESS SERVED ON OUR PORTAL
3. THE COMPANY SHALL DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS AS WELL AS ORDER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF SENDING PERSONALIZED COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU LIKE NEWSLETTERS AND ORDER DETAILS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL. IN THE EVENT THAT DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY FURTHER PERSONALIZED COMMUNICATIONS FROM SUCH PARTY, YOU MAY CLICK ON THE ‘UNSUBCRIBE’ BUTTON PROVIDED FOR AT THE END OF ANY SUCH COMMUNICATIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO ORDER DETAILS THAT IS SENT TO YOU FROM ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY.
4. IF THE COMPANY BECOMES INVOLVED IN A MERGER, ACQUISITION, OR ANY FORM OF SALE OF SOME OR ALL OF ITS ASSETS, PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW ENTITY FOR THE CONTINUED PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION